Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 12, 2012

This was a REALLY good week for Kyle since he was able to teach 32 lessons!  On his P-Day they went to a city called Patronato, which had several authentic shops to buy items made in Chile.   He was excited to be able to purchase all of his Christmas gifts.  

Next he shared the "whoops of the week" ...

We were on the way to the doctors office so we had to take the metro... it was about to leave so we started running and I slipped through the doors of the metro and was super excited that we made it! As the doors closed behind me I turn around to talk to Elder MAteos and see that he didn't make the metro. hahahaa He was on the other side of the doors!!! I try to open the door but it wouldn't freaking open! I was freaking out so i scribbled on a piece of paper as fast as I could that Id wait for him at the next stop ahaha lets just say it was the longest 2 minutes of my life!! I was without my companion on the metro in the middle of chile.... there you have it! haha love you!

He is excited for the primary program on Sunday.  Here are a couple of pictures of him and the kids at the rehearsal.




 Next is a picture of his favorite dog, Josefa!  



No comments:

Post a Comment