Monday, January 6, 2014

Jan. 6, 2014 - FELIZ ANO NUEVO

It has been a wonderful few weeks as Kyle celebrated the Christmas season with his companion and the other missionaries in Santiago!

Here is a small part of his latest email and as you can probably tell, he is so happy and grateful the the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father as he leads them to those that are ready to hear their message.

"I have like zero time today, but let me just say in these last few weeks, I've recieved MORE personal revelation, felt the spirit more, and taught better than I ever have in my life!! I love the feeling that I have right now! We have had two INCREDIBLE lessons lately where I'll just be talking but its definitely not me... its the spirit just using me as an instrument to talk to the people we're with and teach them what they need to know! My companion and I just walk out of lessons sometimes speechless because it's such an incredible feeling.... I just LOVE IT!!"


Saying good-bye to his trainer as he gets ready to go home.



Christmas Stockings!!!!



Christmas caroling with speakers in his backpack:)


Something sweet from his niece who asked Santa for "Sugar and Peanut-Butter"
last year!  I guess she decided Kyle might like some of the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment