Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012

This was a short letter from Kyle this week as he is getting settled into his new area.  He sent a few pictures of his birthday celebration that he shared with Elder Vernon whose birthday was on Dec. 7th and one of their investigators whose birthday was on Dec. 9th.  Kyle made the cake and I'm sure took care of the decorations as well:)

They had a zone conference this week and were able to hear the area President speak as well as President Essig and then he and 5 other Elders sang a special musical number which apparently they only learned that morning.  He said it was a great day!






A little local graffiti!


Christmas gifts have arrived!


I thought I would share just a quick note from his letter to make you all smile.  He still sounds like the Kyle we all love!

 "I have two "whoops" of the week this week ... First off, I was riding my bike and the seat broke and fell off... so for the past 3 days I've had to ride the bike standing up... it's not very fun haha Secondly, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had a little friend in my bed with me.. the freaking neighbors cat came through the window and crawled in my BED!! It scared the heck out of me.... jeesh.... Anyways, that's it for you! Thanks so much for everything! I love all you guys SO MUCH!! Don't forget it ;) "

No comments:

Post a Comment